- Estimated time to complete is 10-15 hours
- Over 6 hours of video based instruction
- Course materials include videos and hands-on Excel exercises.
- Optimized for PC based Excel
- The Excel shortcuts in this course are not optimized for Mac versions of Excel, but this will not detract substantially from the course experience
- Organization of data: (text to columns, RIGHT, LEFT, UPPER, LOWER, CONCATENATE, etc.)
- Lookup functions (VLookup, HLookup, MATCH)
- Pivot Tables
- Scenario analysis (CHOOSE, OFFSET)
- Introduction to macros and other format controls
- Creations of basic print macros
- Editing of basic VBA code
- Drop-down menus (combo boxes)
- Data validation and creation of dynamic text
- Sensitivity analysis using data tables
- There are no prerequisites. However, students with a basic knowledge of Excel will benefit more from the course.
- We recommend taking the Excel Best Practices course to become fast and efficient in Excel.
Buying More Than One Course?
Browse Our Course Bundles Below: