**This course is a preview of our full Financial Modeling course which can be purchased here:
This free preview course will help you learn to build a fully integrated three statement forecast model for a corporate, learning best practice in formula construction and how to use keyboard shortcuts to eliminate use of the mouse. Throughout the training you will learn the tried and tested habits and techniques to minimize errors, and make models easy to interpret, adapt and audit.
30 minutes of video content.
Estimated 1 hour to complete.
- Forecast an Income Statement, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow Statement, given a set of forecast assumptions
- Build all formulas clearly and correctly
- Balance your balance sheet every time from your well-constructed CFS
- Compute interest income and expense based on average balances, and carefully control the resulting intentional circularity
- Check your complete model for errors and save it in a professional manner, ready to be shared with colleagues or clients
Complete topics step by step or jump to any of the below at any time.
- Best practice
- Model steps
- Balancing the balance sheet
- Calculating interest
- Stress testing and final checklist
This course is open to all. To maximize the benefit of this course we recommend an understanding of financial statements and Microsoft Excel.
**Training The Street acquired AMT Training in 2021. We have merged AMT's products into one store, to increase our content offering.**
We offer discounts for group orders on our self-study products. Group orders are an attractive option for companies or teams looking to upskill together.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about how to save money on group orders.
Browse Our Course Bundles Below: