Hear from our Instructor
Learn Python best practices to clean, analyze and visualize financial data. This course is ideal for business and finance professionals.
Python is a tool that processes huge amounts of data and is the foundation of data science and machine learning. This course is suitable for beginners and will upgrade your professional skills and help you develop functional fluency in Python.
3.5 hours of video content.
Estimated 7 hours to complete.
Python is an Essential Tool for Business and Finance Professionals Looking to Advance Their Careers. In this course, you'll learn how to apply your fundamental Excel knowledge to the Python programming lanugage to boost productivity and solve finance problems.
Video & Applied Learning
With multiple exercises and examples, you will learn:
- Installing Anaconda and Jupyter Notebooks for Python
- Python Data Types (Strings, Booleans, Integers, Lists, Tuples, and Sets)
- Efficient formatting of outputs
- Building own custom functions
- For loops and conditional logic
- Using the Numpy and Pandas packages
Complete topics step by step or jump to any of the below at any time.
- Write and execute basic Python code to perform advanced calculations, generate outputs, create variables, and build own functions
- Develop an understanding for data structures, functions, loops, logical operations and other programming best practices
- Import and use external packages including NumPy and Pandas
- Generate random integers and samples.
- Build programs to perform exploratory data analysis using basic statistical functions, filtering and grouping techniques
- There are no formal prerequisites, but participants should have a decent grasp of working with data sets and familiarity with data manipulation in Excel
- The Python Fundamentals Course is the ideal next step for those new to programming
- Once you have taken this course, you will be able to complete the more advanced Applied Machine Learning Course
We offer discounts for group orders on our self-study products. Group orders are an attractive option for companies or teams looking to upskill together.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about how to save money on group orders.
Browse Our Course Bundles Below:
Gain your recognition with our digital certificates
Training The Street has been teaching the biggest finance firms for over 20 years. To help unlock your career potential, we offer certificates to provide the recognition you deserve.
After you finish your course, you will receive a certificate which can be easily added to your LinkedIn profile.